SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

Tis The Season

mamapinky0
7 years ago

For whites, clothes lines, and outdoor play.

We should probably get ready for some dirty whites. I am preparing my laundry room and my detergent containers for what I know will be some very heavy soils. My summer stash for whites will be.

Tide with Bleach powder

Persil Pearls

Pure Sodium percarbonate

Biz

Hydrogen Peroxide

Soup Pot

STPP

Vodka

Horse Tranqulizers

My 8 year old will only play outdoors in white 100% cotton tee shirts as he says they keep him cooler ( now wonder where he got that) so Chippy insists on the white tee's also. Than we have the white socks, the boys are always taking their shoes off than running thru the rock gardens chasing frogs. I have a LOT of whites in the summer, well, they start off white, but by the end of the play day they are covered in popsickles, dirt, grass, and bug juice. I'm telling you folks summer laundry is the absolute BEST for a junkie like me. I love the challenge. Than we have hubs and my gardening clothes, ( flowers, not veggies) and yard work clothes. NASTY!! Pennsylvania is hot and humid its impossiable to do any kind of outdoor work without sweating like a hog, and kneeling in dirt and grass...OMG I Love summer laundry. I also love the clothesline, I have it stragically placed so the neighbors can see all my white bedding flapping in the breeze, I know they are drooling over the brillance of them. I have actually had comments like, Oh, you bought new sheets, how pretty ..NOOO these came from a flea market and are probably 50/60 years old...now they are really drooling....I know I shouldn't be bragging this way to neighbors, but come on you all know I have no life and I have to get my fun somewhere LOL.

Are you all ready for some fun summer laundry?

Comments (18)