SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vasue

Revolution at Sam's Club for Mother's Day

vasue VA
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Last weekend my DH went through checkout while I browsed the garden section at Sam's. A tall three-tiered trolley, jam-packed with gift hydrangeas in opaque protective sleeves still awaiting unloading, caught my eye. Squeezing between displays, managed a peek inside the wrappers on the end at what sure looked like Revolution. The place was crazy busy & help accessing the plants unlikely, or would have explored further. Today found them on a smaller two-tiered trolley in a side aisle. Folding down the decorative pot wrap held with raffia tied in a bow, located the plant markers in the soil. Everlasting Revolution TM, Grown in Canada. Wrapper reads Grown by One Floral Group, Product of USA, 6.60qt/6.25L. (That translates to 1.6 gallons, but the pot measures 10" across the top, tapers to 8" at the bottom & stands 8" high, more like the dimensions of a 2-gallon.) The plants are beautifully grown, 17" tall from the soil line & 20" across, each loaded with a minimum of 15 blooms, half open & half enlarging. Wooden support stakes on the inside edges of the pot, along with the sleeves, kept them from crushing in shipment. Some pots held blue blooms & others pink, so noted on the markers. Likely the pH of each potting soil &/or fertilizing pushed the flowers toward either color. The price of $19.98 proved irresistible & 4 followed me home. Been scouting for Revolution locally for two years now, so I'm content tonight.

Just thought I'd give a heads up to any seeking this cultivar or a lovely gift!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH