SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dirtygardener73

I'm SO ANGRY right now!

dirtygardener73
8 years ago

My lawn maintenance crew ARE IDIOTS! I created the brug bed because they kept blowing the leaves all over the place. I figured if I did that, they would know to leave it alone. I put in the plants, then I put white stakes up around each plant so they could be SURE to know it as a garden. I just went out to get my mail and they had blown the leaves all over the place and trampled half the plants. The leaves on some of the little brugs are ripped to shreds. They didn't take the leaves away, just left them lying all over where I had to rake them back up and put them back into the bed.

WTH is wrong with these people? Obviously, it's either malicious, or it's someone who is trying to blow the sidewalks, but REALLY?? Why couldn't they just leave that tiny little 11 ft. section of sidewalk alone? There really were no leaves on it, and it's OBVIOUS that that is a flower bed. Maybe they thought they were doing me a favor by blowing the leaves off the plants? I can't figure it out, but I'm going to the office tomorrow to ask the manager about it. PLUS I'm putting up signs that say DO NOT REMOVE THESE LEAVES!! or something like that. I know my bed is not "normal," but it's pretty obvious it's a planting bed, especially with all the stakes in it. I'm going to have to do something, or my baby brugs will be dead!

Comments (12)