SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosefolly

Spring Flush with Rain - pictures

Rosefolly
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Now doesn't that sound like the title of a painting. My whole garden looks like a painting to me right now! I have not posted many photos for the past several years, but yesterday in the soft rain I was inspired to go outdoors, cell phone camera in hand. Here are my results.

Marie Pavie in duplicate. I'm thinking of moving the sundial somewhere it can actually be seen.

Gertrude Jekyll trained on the fence, with Bardou Job above it.

This is the Olive Tree Garden I've mentioned many times, olive tree in the background. I could call it the Tower Garden. What you see to the right is one my my DH Tom's ham radio towers. We tolerate each other's interests.

The Golden Dawn tazetta daffodils are finishing up. On the fence, not yet blooming is a huge Rambling Rector. It's a later bloomer. The empty looking panel has a young Niles Cochet, and the climber next over is Cl Devoniensis. After that is a peach tree. Peering in is a small herd of deer. Sometimes I throw my rose prunings over the fence for them. Well, in a really bad drought year I do. It's actually not a good idea to feed deer; the population just gets denser.

Here Archie and Nero completely ignore Buff Beauty. Must be something small scurrying by the fountain.

I'll save the rest of the pictures for another post. I don't want to make it too graphics intense for those of us with slower connections.

Rosefolly

Comments (16)