SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angustia1

Truly Confused With Fiberglass Windows

A Aa
8 years ago

I have been reading the boards here for years, but this is one of the first questions I've posted. I have searched and searched the forums and can not get a handle on the quality of fiberglass Windows.

There seems to be a ton of information and reviews out there for fiberglass Windows, but much of the information is from 2011 or older. There can be a ton of differences made, good or bad, in five years for these companies. I am looking for the most updated information if you have it.

A a bit about our project. Classic American style house. About 6,000 finished square feet. South facing with casement, with farmhouse style between the glass grilles. White interior and exterior is the trim work. We live in the northern part of Illinois.

Who makes the best quality fiberglass window? Fibertec, Inline, Marvin? I want minimal hassle in the future. What about customer service? If a window shows up to the job site and it incorrect, who takes care of that the quickest? Problems always arise but who will respond the best? Who performs the best with air infiltration? What other differences are there or should I look into?

is there a fiberglass window company I am missing? Serious gets good reviews but they always seem to be very expensive.

Thanks in in advance for your help.

Comments (57)