SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ingrid_vc

I've Done It Again! Esalerug Purchase!

I've barely recovered from the debacle here of my misguided living room rug choices (too small, too colorful, totally unrelated to other colors, just plain wrong, return those rugs now! etc.) I had convinced myself that without an area rug the room was just fine, harmonious, perhaps even elegant. So what do I do? I start looking for another rug. Maybe it was the cloudy weather over the last few days that made the living room look like a gray hole, but I immersed myself in the esalerug site and at 12:30 a.m. this morning had whittled it down to three final choices. My husband helped me to make the final choice and here it is:

Yes, it's another one with red in it but after looking at umpteen gray/beige ones I just couldn't do it. I'm a color person and there's nothing I can do about that, because that's what makes me happy. It's a 7'2" x 9'6 inch hand knotted wool Kazak. I'll post again when the rug arrives and look forward to your opinions which I know by now will be honest and to the point. The good thing is that I can return the rug at no charge. At overstock.com a rug that cost $244.00 garnered me a refund of $177.00 which to me is outrageous. I was too sick of the whole rug thing at that point to fight with them over the phone.

Comments (23)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor