SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_21912702

Windows 10 Updates

User
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Since January 28, 2016 my Acer Aspire V5 573P-6896 Laptop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit has Successfully Downloaded and Install this Update: Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package (KB3119142) a total of 16 times. Is anyone else having this issue?

I would check my Desktop Computer w/Windows 10 Professional 64-bit and my other Acer Aspire 5742z-4601 Laptop w/Windows 10 Home 64-bit but I haven't had either of them turned on during this time period. All three computer have the same software installed.

Guess I could check for Updates on them, then Update the computers. I could then check the Update History to see how many times this update installed. This Update Successfully Downloaded and Installed 6 times on this laptops TODAY alone!

I'm going to check my wife's laptop right now. She did have hers on earlier tonight. Her Laptop is identical to mine, Acer Aspire V5 573P-6896 w/Windows 10 Home 64-bit with basically the same software installed. I think her Office Package is Business and mine is Professional! I just checked her laptop, this update isn't even available for her laptop for some reason!

Comments (4)