SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrcosta

Wall and window treatment colors for dining room

mrcosta
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I've got a soft pink and grey-toned green in the foyer, with a green marble floor. The pink extends into the living room. The dining room is gray, but I want to make a change in the dining room, so that the living and dining feel like "one" yet can carry themselves on their own. And I'd like to incorporate green into the dining room...and hints of green in the pink living room. I've got some pink "Cora" slipper chairs coming for the living room. I was thinking to paint the dining room green, like the coffered ceiling in the pink foyer, OR a color to match the dining chairs and then add pops of green in curtains and other decor to carry through the green marble and green ceilings from the foyer. BUT, I'm thinking similar tall sheer window treatments in both living and dining room would be best (getting rid of the gold bars in living room)...so that has me back to putting the green on the walls with a neutral and sheer window treatment. I do not want to cover the windows entirely. Any advice on how to go about this? THANKS!

Comments (9)