SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
silken1

Can't Decide Between 2 Granites

silken1
8 years ago

We found two different granite choices for our bathroom reno that I love. I am just torn as to which one to get. They both pass multiple stress tests and seem to go fine with floors, cabinets etc.

The first one we found is Fusion Quartzite. I have included a picture of the area on the slab we would use along with the cabinet colour and we think we will use Caesarstone quartz for tub surround and behind the toilet in Dreamy Marfil. The floor is a very neutral creamy off white 12 inch square ceramic tile.

The 2nd find was Greenpeace Granite. I tried two times to get pics, but the sun was just glaring both days and I can't get a decent picture. So I included a pic (DH trying to hold our template up to block the sun in that picture) and also a shot from the web showing someone else's bathroom vanity with better colouring. The tub surround might work with Caesarstone Misty Carrera. Sort of a light grey as there is a bit of grey thru this stone.

The vanity is only 45 inches long and we sort of want it to be the statement piece in the bathroom with otherwise neutral colours. White tub, toilet and sink.

I know in the end we have to decide. But if anyone has an opinion, I am open to hearing them. Thanks.

Comments (12)