SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yves19

Dishwasher soap for Miele

Frenchman
8 years ago

Hi,

I replaced a moribond F&P dish drawer with a Miele, and am looking for recommendations on dishwasher soap. Right now I am using a basic Cascade with Clorox powder (though in the F&P my main powder was Trade Joe's). I get water spots sometimes on shiny things like cocktail tins. I use Jet Dry as my rinse aid. I try not to put too much powder, staying in the 20 mark for a fully loaded dishwasher.

I am alone most of the time and we are three when I have my kids. I try to wait until the dishwasher is full, but it is never crowded, and sometimes only half full save for the middle raxk (my glasses take a fair amount of space).

Are some soaps better than others for the Miele? I found a couple really long discussions about tabs but that was from 2010... I am fine trying tabs, with the following reservations: 1/ Some are really costly; 2/ I am afraid that full tabs may be too much for most of my loads and would end up etching my glasses (Riedel Vinum, so a bit pricey to replace because of etching).

I would love recommendations from other Miele owners. Thanks!

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH