SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cpartist

My Condo Listing

cpartist
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I told Chisue I'd start a new thread once my condo was listed.

As of tonight, I'm listed. I am not giving you the actual listing for privacy reasons, but here is what is written and below are the photos in order. Notice we managed to use a wide angle lens this time and I did remove the cookie jar from the top of the fridge, the small stuff from the front hall table, the living room table, removed the towels from the guest bathroom and the rug from the guest bedroom.

BTW: The first photo I took the building's name off the brown sign in front.

Open the door to the pinnacle of fine design and craftsmanship found within this end unit. If you have a taste and appreciation for the rich warmth of wood, this home will not disappoint. You will be greeted with the beauty of Brazilian walnut wood flooring throughout. The kitchen offers an abundance of custom crafted cherry cabinetry with 3 glass paneled fronts for displaying your finest glassware. They sit proudly over elegant, granite counter-tops and offer under counter lighting. Enjoy many conveniences within this kitchen such as many pull out drawers, convection cooking, appliance garages, wine refrigerator, and more. Relax and sip your favorite beverage while sitting out on one of the 4 balconies and enjoy the view. The master bedroom will please you with built-ins, sliding glass doors leading onto a balcony, crown moldings and wide baseboards, a walk-in closet with built-ins by California Closet. It's a luxurious master bath with travertine and marble designer tile, a 3'x6 shower with two Rainhead shower heads and a deep, jetted tub for two. The double sink vanity is a custom design. The home offers a newer ac with an ultra-violet light clean air system, tankless water heater, and a water cop system. Bay Plaza is located near to exquisite dining, the arts, shopping and beautiful water views. Some of the amenities are 24 hr. valet and concierge service, heated pool and entertainment area, media room, saunas and well equipped fitness center. This unit is an absolute pleasure to view and show!

Comments (35)