SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bettycolemann

18 year old SD lazy and potentially has an Electra Complex

bettycolemann
8 years ago

I moved in with my lost love who found me on FB after 25 years. We dated on/off for 6-7 years back in the day.
We got married have been living together for 3 months. He has an 18 year old living full time at home-works part-time. She is sweet and VERY quiet. Refuses to learn to drive and when she does she gets upset. I have driven her to work quite a bit but she
scared the bejezzus out of me I suggested to her father to hire a professional with dual controls to teach her. (Still waiting) That's problem one. She is lazy (Most kids that age are) and leaves a trail everywhere.
Clothes, socks, shoes you name it. I noticed that she eats cereal with a baby spoon (Plastic) and she acts like a 11 year old around her father. It is unnerving to see an adult play footsies with her father.
She will grab his hands and get him away from me to talk privately (He has acknowledged that she seems to not want us to have alone time) She has knocked on our door several times knowing we were "Going to bed" or called and woke us up when she gets home. I now lock the bedroom door b/c she opened it several times after a few knocks. Now problem 2. When my man has been drinking beer (Sometimes not then) He has a habit of adjusting himself. His hands down his shorts play play play. WTH! Its mindless and I am sure he doesn't do it for any other reason than having freedom to do so...but in front of his 18 year old daughter??? I've seen her staring at his "Stuff" while he is doing it and when she sees me looking at her she makes a "Disgusting" face and shivers then moves away. Ive talked with him about it and he got pretty upset with me. He says he doesn't think anything of it.. but I have noticed he only does it around her, not his other daughter or when the other daughters BF is here. Also sometimes I get a sickening feeling when they are around each other. I HOPE he is not doing anything untoward and actually asked her once and she grinned and said "No" The other day after we had quite a discussion about this he came home early to check on me and we were all in the kitchen. She just looks at him an says "Do you know where my sportsbra is? Im like WHY would he know where her bra is??! Her room is like an episode of hoarders and she rarely washes clothes. Why would she ask that?? Is she trying to tell me something? Am I being too suspicious? Is she trying to run me out? I ve had to talk to him in the past about putting his hand on her thigh (Upper) :-/ He said "Really? Her thigh?" I said yes my son did that to me once and I wanted to crawl under a rock. (He had the Oedipus Complex so I know it when I see it) I'm at a loss. I LOVE this man so much but have no motherly instincts for her at all, its more of a creepy thing when they are together. He hasn't spoken to me for 2 days since I finally told him very straightforwardly that she apparently has the Electra Complex but also some type of disorder (Acting like a child) eating from a plastic spoon, watching cartoons all the time.
I embarrassed him he said..I still am on the fence about this and him and her. Any input? And its jealousy at all. Its more of concern and humiliation. Thanks

Comments (16)