SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tccsp11

Help with basement bedroom and bath layout in basement! Please!

housebuilding126
8 years ago

We need to get an idea of how we are going to finish our basement (which we are doing at the time of the build) so our plumber can rough it in. Can anyone help with a bathroom and bedroom layout for the area on the left side of the basement? I would like the bath to be accessible to from the living area. A three piece bath with tub/shower combo, toilet, and single vanity is preferable. I would like a walk in closet in the bedroom and need the window to be in the bedroom. It is a lot of space to work with and is overwhelming me! Any help would be appreciated! Nothing is set in stone. We just like the option of having two potential bedrooms and a bathroom down there (need a window for all bedrooms to be considered bedrooms).

Some added notes: One window centered on 17 inch wall. Window is 108" wide by 60 inches tall. I just want to use the 17' x 30" for 1 bedroom and 1 bath. The playroom was going to be the other bedroom but I am not opposed to redesigning everything to make things work better. I attached the foundation plan if that helps more. We will be using the space in front of the stancion posts for unfinished storage space and mechanicals. The horizontal line across (along the stairs) is where the wall will be covering the stancion posts. The stairway will be open. The length of the basement area is 64' from the exterior wall of the house to the garage.

Thank you!

Comment

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus