SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mentha_101

Re-introduction & a few pictures.

I'm not sure about this new forum. I'm not too sure I like it as much as the old layout. I can't find the O/T discussion forum that GW used to have, so here are a few pics of my plants in bloom. It's been a long time since I've been here so I guess I have to re-introduce myself. I am a long time GW'er. I have been a member since Spike first opened GW about 20 or so years ago, I'm aging myself I know. I joined when I was first married and just moved to Tennessee. We have since moved back to California, lived in about 5 different houses, and now back to Tennessee this last March. I kind of stopped coming when I moved to a place that I couldn't take my plants. I grow, Hoyas, orchids, Schlumbergera, Epiphyllum, Rhipsalis, and mint among any other plant that catches my eye and jumps in my cart. I spend a lot of time at greenhouses coaching the workers on how better to take care of plants in a retail setting. I live on a SOS policy, if it doesn't grow on its own without effort, it's not something I will baby to keep alive. Thus my specialization above. So now pictures of the last few days.

Schlumbergera x Lavender Best

Schlumbergera x Zaraika

Rhipsalis pachyptera

Lepismium houlettiana

and a NOID Schlumbergera

Comments (2)