Loss of my beloved man.

Janka

It´s not easy to describe my experience and yet in a foreign language I try to,but that´s the reason why I registered on this page.I´ll be happy to share with others feeling tremendous pain and grief.It´s been not long ago and it still hurts.I´ve heard so many stories,but nothing such a kind as mine.It was the last time I saw my beloved man early in the morning,smiling,kissing and talking to one another unforgettable words full of undying love.3 days later the phone rang.It was his brother telling me:"Jan is dead."My heart broke into small pieces,even now the tears are falling from my eyes.At that moment I was speaking to my beloved Jan,telling him everything from the bottom of my heart,desperately crying and hoping he does hear me,and he did.After hour rang a message from my mobile,so I entered the room we were sleeping 3 days ago to see and the sender was my beloved Jan,but message was empty.I think he was there while I was crying in the kitchen and let me know this way,so I entered the bedroom and at that moment I got the most beautiful evidence of his immortal love,because on the sheet of my bed was engraved a big heart.I´m sure he´s been by my side all the time,helping me hold on my way to home he´s waiting for me to come.I had to make a picture to believe it wasn´t just a dream.I found a place I can say a few words for my beloved deceased,so I created my Memorial book dedicated to my beloved Jan.I can recommend everyone who is suffering and wants to do something for his beloved deceased person he´s thinking of.
Thanks a lot for reading these words and everyone who has an understanding heart.
I need to get to know those people which experienced a loss of beloved man or woman.
I enjoy this forum to find my spiritual family here and send to all of you the warm greetings from Slovakia.

Janka

SaveComment6Like
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
socks

I'm so very sorry and wish you peace.

Save    
bleusblue2

Dear Janka -- it will take a long time. I don't know when the days will start to feel livable for you but I always think, my mother went through this and I will too. The image of the heart on the bed is one I have read before somewhere. it's very lovely and you are fortunate to have received that message.

Save    
Janka

Dear bleusblue2!

Thanks a lot for your nice answer!The image of the heart you´ve read somewhere before it´s me too.I´ve written my story in many forums by now.You can find it also as ACD (after death communication) on the board of NDERF.org written the last year.It´s been 4 years now.In the 11th of November was my beloved Jan´s anniversary.My beloved man is everything I have,I believe in and I love for eternity!

Janka

Save    
Janka

Dear socks!

Thank you very much for your kind words!I appreciate every comment written from the heart.The loss of my beloved man still hurts and always will.I just had to learn living and coping with the biggest loss in my life.My love for him is forever!

Janka

Save    
phoggie

Janka, I was just scrolling to have something to do and happened to read your post. I am so sorry in the loss of your love. Believe me, I know your pain. I have lost both of my dear husbands....one from a highway accident and the other from a heart attack.

Life as you knew it will never be the same...but as the years go by, it does get easier to endure. Give yourself time to grieve...and there is no wrong way to grieve...so do it your way, but hold on to your precious memories and hold them close.

Blessings!

Save    
parker25mv

Janka, I am not sure if you believe in God, but this is why we are not to love anything in this world more than God, even people, because everything in this world is not safe and is temporary, and if we place all our love and hope in this world we will inevitably be disappointed. Your love for your husband was a wonderful thing, but there is a love even more important.

Grief takes a while to get over though. They say it takes about 4 years, and it will still take some psychological adjustment for many years after that.

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kitchen of the Week Kitchen of the Week: Coastal Kitchen Honors a Beloved Husband
This Southern California kitchen makeover includes a touching story of a couple who faced a much bigger challenge during their remodel
Full Story
Collections The Best of My Houzz: 20 Beloved Collections Artfully Displayed
Wondering how to show off the pieces you’re proud of? Get ideas here
Full Story
Midcentury Style Follow One Man’s Midcentury-Mailbox Dream
An ill-fitting mailbox leads a determined dad on a quest — and possibly to a new business
Full Story
Superior Scape, Inc. was established in 1984 and has been creating award winning landscapes, breathtaking... Read More
Champion Remodeling Group is dedicated to treating customers like family with quality work and fair and... Read More