SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caroline94535

Did the time change?

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Did we fall back?

Did Daylight Savings Time end last night?

I know I am the only person responsible for my daily events and time management, but still...

I did not hear one peep about setting the clocks back yesterday.

I was on the computer several times and did not see any references to a time change. Granted, I do not watch network news, ever, but I do check several news services during the day...but not yesterday.

I do check in with The Weather Channel each morning. I've not heard one word about a time change.

There are three forums I check more than once daily - a sewing and sewing machines forum; a Purple Martin forum, and this one. The Good Lord knows that we do not curb our news sharing and grousing about mini irritants - such as changing the clocks.

My ipod, Wes' cell phone, and the TV all say it's 0708. The kitchen appliances, wall clock, alarm clock, and powder room night-light/clocks all say it's 0808.

My best friends, scattered around the globe, my brother, my nieces, my auntie --- not even my Mom -- have not mentioned it.

Unbelievable. I think I've woken up in an alternate universe. Or perhaps I haven't woken at all???

Has the time switched back to "normal"?

Comments (26)