SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kmcg123

Please Review My Lighting/Outlet Placement

kmcg123
8 years ago

Will need to make some decisions soon regarding lighting and outlets. Below is my layout. Measurements are approximate as we've been making minor changes, but basic layout stays the same and changes are a couple inches here and there.

For the vanity, I am going to have two mirrors, one over each sink and I most likely will go with a pair of sconces flanking each mirror. I am also going to have recessed can lighting. I'm thinking one over each sink -- where would they function best - close to the wall, right over the sink, or behind you as you are standing at the vanity? I'll have a light in the shower and one on the right side of the room. Across from the toilet is a small window. Would you suggest a recessed can light in between the toilet and the window? Do you think I need a light in the middle of the room?

As far as outlets, I am thinking on either end of the vanity and by the floor near the window -- not sure if I'll put a small table or desk there. Do you think I should add an outlet to the left of the door -- I'll have a towel bar on that wall.

Please let me know if I've missed considering anything!

And while you are looking, I'm open to any advice on where to put towel bar, hooks tp holder, etc!

Master Bath Reno · More Info

Comments (2)