SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
theresse

Question about how to pose numerous questions!

theresse
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi All -
Long time no see! I used to be on Gardenweb CONSTANTLY when working on my kitchen. ;)
Now, I'm beginning the process of just thinking/planning/researching finishing our basement and possibly renting it out as either studio or one-bedroom, for ideally Air B&B (so my family could use it some of the time!) although for permanent residency if need be (e.g. if the feds squelch everything due to their concerns about the now-struggling hotel industry!!).
I will have a LOT of questions. In the past - when I've created several threads on a forum having to do with old VW bus restoration - I got in trouble for not creating one single thread which they referred to as a "build thread" I think... since it's a long process. When it comes to ongoing projects that take a long time they prefer people put it all in one thread!
Any thoughts about this?!! I'll probably just jump right in with a bunch of questions (will this be terribly annoying?!) but as soon as I'm told I should do it differently, I will. Note that I will always try doing a search, first. Thanks!

Comment (1)