SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bailey183913

Large Master Bedroom- Help Please With Creating Spaces

bailey183913
8 years ago

We are building this plan, and both DH wanted an upstairs master suite, which this plan delivers. However, I'm worried arranging furniture might be awkward with the room size and the amount of doors.

I was hoping to incorporate a sitting area with book shelves, and to have the option of moving bed to a different wall in future. We don't have furniture that we'd bring to this new bedroom, so there are lots of possibilities with this blank canvas.

I had thought about moving the closet entry to the bathroom to reduce the number of doors.

The wall of windows in bedroom faces East for a great view of property and sunrises, and we will have privacy to the West in the bathroom that we don't need blinds on window over bath tub. (Property is 160 acres, no neighbours for miles)

Here is a picture of someone else's bedroom built on this plan. I don't know if it's their furniture, color combo's, or the scale of the windows, but it just wasn't what i was envisioning when I saw the plan on paper. It doesn't feel right to me.

Any suggestions from GW would be so much appreciated. Thanks!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH