SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sarabea

Master Bedroom Extra Space Help

sarabea
5 years ago

Morning Everyone! Last year we finished our upstairs and moved our bedroom up. The second floor has two bedromoms (including ours) and a bathroom. When you walk up the stairs to the left is our room, straight ahead a bathroom and to the right a large room. The hallway connecting these spaces is about 2x5 feet. I would like to combine these spaces to make it feel like one large master suite space. Our bedroom is the smaller out of the two rooms and has all of our clothes and my vanity. This second room I want to make more of a sitting/lounging space but bc of the way it is laid out I’m having a hard time on furniture placement and how to use the space. Suggestions would be extremly helpful! I’ll attach pictures of the room and our bedroom. (Excuse the boxes etc. Christmas is over and I haven’t put away everything yet!) thank you! The room is split into two sections the first picture is when you go to the right into the room and the second picture is straight ahead And the third photo is when your standing in the section to the right looking at the back wall. Lastly is our bedroom.

Comments (19)