SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
clean_and_bright

Smells like home...an amazing SURPRISE from Larsi!!! Thank you!!!

clean_and_bright
8 years ago

Wow, I am so giddy right now! I just got my mail and the box of Tide powder from Larsi was in my mailbox today! I "huffed" the box as I was walking in, and thought to myself "Wow, this really smells great!" Imagine my surprise and delight when I opened the box and found a ziplock bag of Tide with Downy and a bag of ORIGINAL OLD FASHIONED amazing powder Tide!! I immediately sniffed it and sure enough, THIS IS IT!! The good stuff!! I can't stop smelling the box and the bag. The scent smells like home, Larsi, and I can't thank you enough!! It is my favorite scent ever. I am washing my sheets with it right now and my laundry smells amazing! I can't wait to go to bed tonight!

Larsi, thank you SO MUCH for sharing this treasure, and going to the trouble to send it to me! Very happy at home here in Chicago today on this cold windy day. What a kind and generous soul you are. BLESS YOUR HEART!!!

BUT, now I have a problem, and I admit it is a first world problem...nothing compares to this scent of Tide! I sniffed the Tide with Downy and it smells very good, but it's not the same. I will definitely use it and test it out too, but I am so mad at P&G for trashing real Tide.

I had decided not to try to search for good old fashioned Tide, as I feared it was futile and would just postpone my disappointment when I run out. But, maybe P&G will fix this? In the meantime, I think I will try to find and stash the good stuff. Does anyone know which stores I should check? Any online sources? It's hard to tell which boxes have the old fashioned smell.

Comments (6)