SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bryantom

Trying to bring my yard back to life

bryantom
8 years ago

Hello everybody my name is Bryan and I am new to the forum. Little back ground on my yard. I had it sodded in 2007 with tifway bermuda grass. First year it was great, then next year it started going down hill. Then in 2011 I got laid off of work and went 2 years unable to find work so all yard maintence stopped. Now that I am working again I would like to get my yard back to like when it was new. Last year I had a pool installed in my back yard and had the back yard resodded with Either celebration or celebrity bermuda, i don't remember which. Right now my back yard looks good with the exception of some few weeds. my front yard is horrible. I know I need to get soil samples done and get the results, but do you think i can save my front yard or will I have to start fresh. Looking foward to all the adivce and learning from the pros!!! Sorry I live in Central texas and I do have an inground sprinkler system. My front yard is about 8500sqft and my back yard area that I maintain is about 6000 sqft(I live on a 1 acre lot). Thanks again

Comments (23)