SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19691726

aktillery: Your rug!

User
8 years ago

Like so many others here, I find myself besotted with your rug. I have been having a terrible time with the wool rug in our living room (see pic below), or should I say with my Molly cat who has decided that it is the ONE thing in the house that she needs to destroy. We have tried countless ways to distract her from clawing it, all to no avail. She's older now, and I think she's just too set in her ways. Every morning when I get up and pad into the living room, I see the evidence of her nocturnal activities in little wool tufts all over the floor. ::sigh:: We have not tried Soft Paws, but the rug is starting to look rather frazzled at this point so I'm leaning towards replacing it entirely. I'm thinking a polypro rug will do the trick. We've had others in our previous home and she wasn't at all interested in shredding them. I absolutely LOVE the look of your rug and although I did a cursory search, I'm not finding anything where you've mentioned how you feel about the quality and overall look of the rug, especially as compared to a wool piece. Now that you've lived with it for a little while, what are your thoughts?

Here's our current wool rug. It was purchased from a CL seller and already had a few issues when we got it. Molly has only added to its distress.

And here's the "AKTILLERY RUG" that I think I may be in love with.

Comments (9)