SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_27569328

Finnish laundry aisle (long post, lots of pictures)

User
8 years ago

Hey there, I
promised Laundry Mitch to post pics of the local laundry aisle
today and here I am keeping my promise.

I went to Prisma
which is the biggest store near me and where I do my shopping usually. Here's the laundry aisle:

First we have the
softeners. These are Rainbow softeners. Rainbow is S-group's (Prisma belongs to S-group) own brand.
I don't think they soften as well as the name brand ones, though. I never buy these.

And then we have
Softlan, Comfort and Lenor,
Lenor was introduced just a year ago, actually. Some eco brands
(Ecover, Lilly's eco clean and they used to sell Maison Belle), unscented products
(Neutral, MiniRisk, Finnish LV and Erisan, own brand ones), Finnish Serto and a Finnish softener brand Soft that I don't know. Also Vanish stain removers, the other stain removers
are on the top shelf.

Unscented powders are next. Brands usually have different products for whites and colors. Finnish Erisan and LV only make unscented products. MiniRisk and Neutral are also unscented brands.

And then we move
onto the scented powders, different ones for whites and colors again.

Scented color liquids: Lumme, Omo, Surf in different scents, Ariel, Ariel 3in1 pods in original scent and new Fresh Sensations scent (smells rosy), Xtra, Rainbow Tropic (new) and Sunshine (new), Rainbow regular
color.

Surf refill packs,
Serto Sport, Perlana color and Perlana sport, Omo small&mighty
color refills, Bio Luvil color and pikkujätti (small&mighty).

Omo and Bio Luvil liquids are the exact same stuff, Unilever said so a couple years ago. Bio Luvil is a bit more expensive than Omo. I don't think the powders are the same, though.

Three more pictures to post...I'm a very thorough person, I couldn't just post one picture, lol!

Comments (34)