SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
halfwaythere1

Nerdy Grow-Out Spreadsheet is ready! Read for info

Halfway There
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

All that are participating in the grow-out should be receiving the link to the spreadsheet shortly to edit via personal email. Please, do not share it here. Bookmark it as it will never change. We can post uneditable, view-only links here soon for anyone to see. I have only received 10 out of 18 emails so if you haven't sent me yours yet, feel free to message me. Do not post your email here.
Feel free to update the INFO page with your first name and your zone to test it out. All other info such as start date, soil mix, etc can be added after you get your seeds. Simply click on a cell, add your data, hit enter, and that's it. There is no need to save. Just close the page when your done. A few suggestions... it's too hard to update a spreadsheet oh a cell phone. Big fingers + little cells = updating someone else's data or clearing it out. Try to use a desktop or notebook computer. Just in case someone accidentally overwrites one of your cells a good practice would be to keep your records on paper. Occasionally look over the spreadsheet to see if your data has been accidentally changed and make corrections.
You navigate through the spreadsheets via the tabs at the bottom. The INFO tab is first and contains baseline data for each user. The subsequent tabs are labeled week 1, week 2, etc. I went up to week 20. If after that people are still participating, we can add more weeks or change it to monthly updates. If anyone sees something that I missed or feels something should be added, just let me know. I'm going to try and add all of you by email to the map too. Happy growing!

Comments (13)