SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

Lenor Spring Softener and Sport Suds detergent

larsi_gw
8 years ago

My Amazon ordered arrive today....Sport Suds detergent and European P&G Lenor Spring Softener.

I was going to immediately send the Sport Suds detergent back, since I was convinced it was just Charlie's or Nellie's from Canada. It was in it's white, plastic tub (small, blue cute, scoop provided, lol)! It was not sealed, but new. It looked and smelled different from Charlie's....so I took a big leap of faith with the new Miele, and washed a small load of cotton towels and tees. Very little suds, all 3 rinses looked clean, clothes felt good, but best part....Stainless Steel washer drum is spotless! No streaking, smears, murkiness or discolourations, like with Charlie's. For 20 bucks, I'm just going to keep it and try it for Sports clothes. The container is so small, so it takes up no space ;)

LENOR SPRING SOFTENER....Omg, Wow!! LOVE!!!! It is nothing like what P&G USA gives us. First off, it is much thinner than most P&G softeners, I only had to add a small amount of distilled water (I like my softeners diluted and runny). The scent is like a crisp, clean version of original April Fresh Downy. Now, don't get too excited...it does not smell like Classic, Original Downy, but there is for sure a resemblance. It is much crisper and "fresher", and it smells GREAT. I used it on the towels and tees, and this might be one of my most Fav softener scents to date. Still love my Miele softener, but this smells better, and my load of towels & tees smell & feel sooooo good!! I ordered it on Amazon!

Good finds today!! ;) When my spouse saw the box on the front door, I got the usual eye roll and slight, head shake. Ha ha ha! Amazon + laundry goodies= Christmas every week!!!

Comments (13)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH