SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lgmd_gaz

So if you like adult coloring books, how about...

lgmd_gaz
8 years ago

Doodling? I was fascinated by a book that I found in the books department of our Ollie's Bargain Outlet. It is a' Brain Games for Kids" book called "Daring Doodle Book." I bought one for my sister's 84th birthday because she whiles away a lot of alone time with pencil in hand making lists, notes from phone calls etc, and doodling.

After looking over the book at home I went and bought one for myself. I have absolutely no artistic talent, but I love the "kid" in me that this has brought out. 150 full color pages gives several drawing lessons, and lots of pages to fill in or complete a picture. Like doodle what the little girl in the bed dreaming about or what did the snake with the big empty space in it's belly eat. And this one cracked me up, a dog and a man are looking down a hole where a bunch of tunnels are shown under ground. I am supposed to doodle what is in the sewer tunnels. Other pages suggest I doodle everything that is red, or fill up the fish bowl with colorful fish, etc.

The book at Ollie's cost 2.99. I found it online for as much as 11.99. A great gift to stimulate a kid's imagination...or an adult like me. I am having a blast and so in my sister.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH