SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

Christmas & Bday arrived today...BIG MIELE NEWS. Little Giant BIG!!

larsi_gw
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi there my laundry freaks & geeks ;)

I did not want to say anything before hand, as I didn't want to "jinx" anything, LOL and there were issues with availability and delivery and Install.

Sad news first...The Larsi machines (W&D) have been sold and picked up. I have and will have nothing but absolute praise, love and recommendations for Electrolux, and I hope I can still help and advise anyone with a 60 or 70 Series set. I do know them very, very well ;)

Something that I have wanted for a VERY long time arrived today. I have obsessed, dreamt and longed for this for years!! It was a big purchase, and big splurge...but I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am. It's like first kid being born, getting your license at 16 kind of excited. LOL!!!

I'd like to Introduce my new baby....A Miele Professional Little Giant PW6065 SS washing machine!!

Some highlights, that have me smiling from ear to ear are: 5000W on board heater, 200F Sanitize cycle, 1400rpm spin, 5 year warranty thru Miele, stainless steel and glass everywhere, water temp maintained on EVERY cycle, one hour Anti-Crease at cycle's end..AND

I activated Water Plus and 3 rinses (you can add up to 5). Amazing Water levels during the wash and rinses.....OMG, WATER, WATER everywhere. Splashing, sloshing, on the glass, up the glass, you can see and hear. Water nirvana!!

I had to share with my Laundry Room FAMILY, as I know you will understand my excitement!!

Comments (94)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES