SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debrak_2008

Downsizing my purse.

debrak_2008
8 years ago

Been wanting to do this for a while.

Started with this.

Some of the stuff in it.....checkbooks, lotion, 2 hand sanitizers (I never use it), wallet, eyeglass case, a whole bunch of oversized coupons, receipts, personal hygiene products, mints, 5 pens (I can't ever find one), hair spray, 2 tape measures, 3 tea bags, invisalign case, sewing kit, large note pad, cold meds & motrin, perfume, keys for a house I don't live in, cellphone, my actual keys, etc.

Here is the new purse.

Not tiny but much smaller. Ugh..... not everything is fitting in...... This caused a little anxiety. I got rid of of some stuff and some is now in a bag that I will put in my car. What will go in this purse? Wallet, phone, eyeglass case, coupons (only temporary), 1 tape measure, motrin, perfume, reduced amount of personal products, 1 pen. Almost forgot my keys. I will let you know if I can make it through the week without all the other stuff.

Here is my wallet.

I have a strap that I can attach and use it as a very small purse. My phone fits inside too. I have done this and survived without the big purse.

I thought I was going to be suspected of attempting to shoplift today. I was looking at purses, taking out all the stuffing and try to fit in my wallet. Good thing I did this as two purses that seemed big enough, could not fit my wallet.

Posting this as part of my therapy to downsize my purse! If others have done so, please post the results.

Comments (16)