SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lucillle

Just like a millennial

lucillle
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I used to laugh at my millennial son who seems to have his cell phone with him 24/7. Up until now, I usually just kept my cell phone on my desk at home. But I've been thinking that perhaps it might be good to have my cell phone on my person during the day in case I need help.

I don't have pockets in some of my pants so I found a very small, lightweight carry purse, ordered it in several colors:

I'm also making changes in what I take with me when I leave the house. 1 ID, 1 credit card, my Costco card, 1 key. All which will fit in a small credit card holder and then into my cell phone purse. I was looking at my wallet the other day and thinking how horrible it would be it it were lost or stolen and I just don't need all those different cards with me.

Of course, when I go out with the grand baby I still have my regular purses I can use, and the big 'mama' type purse that can hold kleenex, makeup, one of her toys, etc. but on an ordinary trip to the store I don't need all of that. If I go out to lunch I might put on lipstick after the meal, I don't really use powder any more so I don't need a compact. Probably 1 lipstick would fit in the cell phone purse.

Have you changed cell phone/purse carry habits as you got older?

Comments (38)