SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mersiepoo

SEEDS I HAVE FOR SASE

mersiepoo
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Please message me via houzz if you are interested!

Some are available right now, some aren't quite ripe or ready yet, which is noted.

I do not use any toxic insecticides or herbicides on my plants, trees or property. If it can kill insects, it can kill other life forms as well.

Seeds I am looking for:

Mayer "blusher" squash (A Native American heirloom), it's supposed to be pink, long storage and hardy.

Goji berry seeds (my Goji plant is NOT happy, bad planting site I think)

Neem seeds

Dragonfruit seeds (either white fleshed or purple, or any color really!)

!!FREE PLANTS!!! I have a nice miniature banana plant, Musa Cavendish, but you would have to come pick it up as it's too heavy and I want to get rid of the whole thing. I am located right now in southwestern Pennsylvania, close to the WV and Ohio border, in the very southwest corner of the state.
I also have lots and lots of free APPLEMINT. You would have to come and get it, its all over the place and I'm tired of digging it up and burning it....voodoo hexes don't work.

Available for SASE or trade:

One plant of Krantz Aloe

Tuberose (double) plants- they smell as close to gardenia as I can get).

A few bulbs of Amazon Lily (they are supposed to be fragrant but I can't smell anything).

purple asparagus

Yellow Calla lily seeds (should be available in late fall (not sure when, this is the first time mine has produced seed).

Malabar spinach (rubra)- I will eventually have the 'white' variety in the Fall. Nice perennial, I overwinter mine inside in a large pot.

I also have some regular green Malabar spinach seeds, will have more later this month as they finish ripening- PLEASE SPECIFY WHAT KIND YOU WANT, either rubra or regular.

Red Trumpet Vine (great for attracting hummingbirds, just let them scramble up trees): will be available in FALL.

elderberry seeds (wild form of sambucus)

Sea berry/Sea Buckthorn (great for juicing and making tea) these seeds need some cold stratification, or plant in the fall/early spring.

tulip poplar

morning glories (a few types, not sure of which kind, there are white ones, pink/white streaked ones, purple ones etc)

amaranth red elephant head (more like brilliant fuscia color)

amaranth Chinese giant orange

tobacco seeds (Gold Seal Special Burley) nice sized plant, 5 feet tall or so. Supposed to be good for making insecticide or ciggies.

purple coneflower official type, doesn't need cold stratification (will be available in FALL)

pink poppy (forget the name- I got it from select seeds)

a few trades of Danish flag, zahir, Flemish antique and mixed poppies

Tomato seeds:
Curore di bue (Italian oxheart tomato)
Stupice (Czech heirloom, early fruiting)
Black Pineapple (Ananas Noire)
Mystery tomato, it is dark pink/red with greenish black shoulders it could be possibly Cherokee purple or black brandywine? It is a fairly large tomato (1/2 lb?), juicy and delish. It came up out of some composted potting soil we bought.
Rosso Siciliano (I have a few trades of these, limited supply)

Marshmallow (official) seeds (will be available in FALL) These need to be slightly scarred, I gently used my molcajete, but sand paper can work too.

Milkweed- common (great for bees and is a host plant for Monarch Butterfly caterpillars) will be available in FALL.

Ironweed (will be available in FALL)- excellent later flowering butterfly and bee plant, beautiful brilliant purple flower, very hardy and deer resistant

Agrimony (herb)- one of the Back Flower remedy plants

Galuxe d eysenes (French heirloom pumpkin with 'warty' looking peanut thingies on the skin. Supposed to be very gourmand, you know. Available in FALL.

Comments (3)

Sponsored