SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
swimkin

Have Fun Decorating My New Hallway Console

Zoe52
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I have a new build that was completed the end of April. I have an area next to my stairway in my main entry hall that I have placed a Hooker Console. It fits the space beautifully... and repeats the scroll on my stairs It is just across from my powder room. I just wish they hadn't left the ugly vent on that walll...grrrr! My husband is happy that I found something that wouldn't block the vent, so I choose this console. I love my new console but really need help decorating it. The wall color is Benjamin Moore Everlasting. I imagine a small table lamp on one end on the side where there is an outlet. I intend to have a timer on this lamp so it comes on every night. I am also looking for a mirror to go above the console. The mirror should look good with the stairwell. Any other decorating suggestions for table top would also be very helpful. I know some of you are great at taking pictures and photoshopping other things on top so I have included several picture angles of my new console piece.

Here is a straight shot from inside the Powder Room:

From the front of the hall towards back........ you can now see my runner up the stairs.

The view back towards the front door.

Here is a view of my front door and chandelier taken from during our build:

Comments (30)