SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tvq1

4" Center Faucet for Laundry Room--with a sprayer?

tvq1
8 years ago

We are putting in a new laundry sink, and the sink I've chosen is a self rimming sink with a 4" center 3 hole configuration. The sink will be set into a 36" sink base cabinet with a laminate countertop.

Here's a link for the sink:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Mont-Blanc-Wakefield-Dual-Mount-Natural-Stone-Composite-25-in-3-Hole-Single-Bowl-Utility-Sink-in-White-32300NSC/202205963

I'm having a heck of a time finding a suitable faucet! We'd like a somewhat high arc faucet to facilitate filling buckets, etc. It should swivel, and we'd really like a sprayer. I don't want a plastic faucet--would prefer all metal.

Here are my questions:

Is it possible to use a single hole faucet with a "plate" to cover the extra two holes? (Is there even such a "plate" thing?) In other words--we would use only the center hole for the faucet, and cover the other two holes for cosmetic reasons. I can find a single hole faucet with a pull out sprayer, but I'm not sure it will work with our sink.

I've looked at the usual sources (Build.com, HD, Lowe's, etc) , and there certainly aren't may options in the 4" center configuration. I'd like to keep the faucet under $150.

Any help or advice is GREATLY appreciated…...

Thanks!

Comments (8)