SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
seegaye

Pull out faucet verses side sprayer, style questions, etc...

seegaye
13 years ago

This has probably been asked before, but I havent found it. I am at the stage of choosing a faucet for my kitchen. What have people have experienced regarding the pull out faucets verses a traditional faucet with an adjacent sprayer? I wonder about how well the pull outs last - if they have huge advantages, disadvantages, no differences, etc. Are there issues with certain faucet brands? And is it really necessary to spend tons of money on a faucet? I am baffled by the price spans! My faucet will be visible from other living areas so it would be nice if it was attractive. Of course, that is subjective.

My cabinets - if I have to put a 'style' on them - would be closest to shaker / craftsman. They are recessed panel, stained birch. My flooring will be rough slate. I am using a stainless chimney range hood. Get the picture? Tellng this in case anyone wants to add their two cents about what would 'look best'. I will have a 10 inch deep, zero radius stainless steel sink with the bowl size of 16 x 26 if that makes a difference.

Thanks for the help!

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!