SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
weeds2015

Denton County Plant Swap @ McInnish Park - Carrollton 10/4 - 1-3pm

Gretchen W.
8 years ago

This is going to be plant, seed or pond plant swap along with any items pertaining to gardening.

Bring your own tables & chairs if you need them. Bring your own picnic lunch & drinks for yourself if you want to join some of us to eat about 12:30pm.

No restroom facilities & their is a river that is close by so if you bring your children you are to watch your own children as it is not the responsibility of any of us to do this.

Location: Mc Innish Park is just off 35 / George Bush on Sandy Lake Road. The park is located West of Sandy Lake amusement park.

Directions to find us : Turn on the road to the park and before you go through the gate entrance --- turn to the right. This road winds around and under Sandy Lake road. Their is a small quiet area where it is very pleasant and shaded. People do fish in and out of the water as well as kayaks come and go.

This is rain or shine event. If you need other info please send me a private message regarding the Swap.

NO MONEY IS TO BE EXCHANGED FOR ANYTHING DURING THIS SWAP.

Further questions please send me a private message & I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. You are welcome to post plants for pre-trade or your wish list or what you want. I will send you my cell phone number prior to this event.

Thanks.

Gretchen

Comments (12)