SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
julie1218

tile that looks like brick for my shower--sealing not required

Julie Clevenger
8 years ago

first, let me apologize as this question has probably been answered, but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to search the bathroom section of gardenweb. i think putting real brick in my shower might actually be easier than finding the post on gardenweb that is out there and says "do not put real brick in your shower."

anywho, i am NOT putting real, clay, kiln-fired brick (thin or otherwise) in my shower. i want fake brick that is actually more like tile and that does not have to be sealed (cause it's tile). daltile has this product (union square), but they don't have the right color for my needs as they only have like 4 colors. individual tiles or a panel is fine just as long as it looks like typical exterior brick (not like stone cut into brick shape or travertine cut into brick shape)

are there looks-like-brick products out there that i could put in my shower besides daltile's union square? something more like a porcelain or ceramic tile that looks like brick? thanks for any ideas.

Comments (12)