SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dananad

Help with coping color decision, need answer tonight:)

Dana
8 years ago

We're going through a new pool build and now I am questioning my choices. We are doing concrete pavers in what is referred to as white/pewter with solid pewter trim on the outside, and 4"x4" solid pewter accent pavers in design. Was going with white coping since it will be cooler and was told its nice to outline your pool with a different color coping then pavers. They didn't have a choice for light grey and here in Florida it gets hot! Now I am wondering if I should choose white/pewter for my coping to blend with my pavers?

Below is a picture of the white/pewter blend and the solid pewter that I will be using for outside border and in the design. and immediately below far left is the white coping color which I think looks a bit creamy vs white. The link should take you to the flagstone website showing the design called Declaration pattern 12 that the pavers will be laid out as. So, should I use the white coping or the white/pewter blend coping? Thanks!

http://flagstonepavers.com/paver-photos?field_color_value_many_to_one=All&field_shape_value_many_to_one=All&field_pattern_type_value_many_to_one=Declaration+Pattern+12

Comments (2)