SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amberkpick

Creamy white cabinet help..

Amber
8 years ago

I have to decide on which shade of white for my cabinets before my lighting will be in. I will be able to at least get natural light pictures in a few weeks (cabinets will be ordered right after framing is done), but I feel like I need to obsess over it right NOW. I am using Conestoga RTA and have samples of antique white and crystal white. They are both the same shade (IMO), just different undertones. I prefer the crystal white, but wonder if it will be creamy enough. My husband doesn't want yellow, but I don't want stark white. I'm doing Alabama White marble, which I believe is similar to Calcatta in coloring. I've seen a few creamy kitchens with it and it looks amazing. So, long story short... Do you think that crystal white is going to read creamy, or just white? Here is a picture of a cabinet sample, then a piece of trim painted with color matched paint. The kitchen may not have a backsplash - I'm considering just painting it either the left blue (BM Palladian Blue) or at 50%. Dining room will be the right blue (BM Stratton Blue) with Palladian Blue ceiling at 50%. All of my milwork will bee matched to the Crystal white andI would like it all to read creamy, not just white, hence the Dining room being included I this post. Thoughts, suggestion?! I ordered a sample of their next creamy color, which is chesapeake, but can't find any pictures of kitchens that color so it makes me nervous!!!

OH, the piece of white paper is to show the creaminess. I will have true whites in my kitchen ( my Kitchenaid, plates, and obviously the white marble) so that May help it look creamier?

Comments (9)