SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
candy_01

Need Coordinating Paint Colors Shaker Beige/ Lenox Tan

candy_01
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I am re-painting my home and have zoned in on BM Shaker Beige for the two story foyer ( which includes an upstairs living loft area) and a downstairs adjoining living room.

My dinning room is in a Laura Ashley burgundy ( which I still love so keeping the same).

The kitchen has three separate entry points ( dinning room, family room and back entryway/hallway). It also shares walls to another loft type area - so the dinning area in the kitchen is two stories with a lot of natural light. I think BM Lenox Tan will look good in the kitchen.

Left with choosing paint colors for the family room and a back hallway. Currently, both are in a Laura Ashley Gold 3. I still would like to keep the back hallway in a gold color and flexible about family room color. All of this area ( family room, kitchen and back hallway) is at the back of the house and run into each other.

In need of some gold color suggestions ( for back hallway) and maybe some greenish color suggestions for the family room. Taking into consideration that Lenox tan ( kitchen) sits right in the middle of these two areas.

One last thing - The family room has a huge fireplace ( red brick runs almost the span of an entire wall).

Thanks!

Comment