SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jan_in_wisconsin

Coordinating Office Furniture - Your Thoughts on These Options

jan_in_wisconsin
8 years ago

Hello everyone! Hope your summer is off to a great start! I am back and in need of your never-failing advice for my office makeover.

So here's the story: I was browsing a furniture store and fell in love with a desk by Hooker, so I bought it, but it is from a line that was discontinued, so I am unable to get any matching pieces. Here it is (sample room, not mine):

So, obviously, it is a focal point for the room. I am going to have the light fixture swapped for a hanging one above the desk. We really need a file storage piece that can also serve as a spot for our printer, and we would like a second work space in the room as well. I have been struggling to find something that will both fit and coordinate with the main desk shown above.

Here are some other pieces by Hooker that I am considering. Do you think anything here could work? Note that the desks below are 48", while the main one above is over 60".

First, a couple of pieces from their Chatelet collection:

And a piece from their Sanctuary collection (no file drawer with this one):

I have no idea if the painted white of the main desk would be very similar or not with the Sanctuary one above.

I really like the first desk best, and I hope it could work, as going custom may be out of the budget right now.

Your thoughts? Other suggestions?

If you have thoughts about drapery or wall color . . . I know, I'm pushing it now!

Thanks, all!

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH