SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
texas_gem

Week 55: Summer goals?

Texas_Gem
8 years ago

So today was officially the last day of school for my kids and tomorrow is one of my LOs birthdays so I decided to start the weekly thread a little early.

All day, I've been thinking about this summer and what I'm going to do. Enroll the kids in dance and gymnastics classes, watch a friends kid, check out the summer library activities; as well as what I hope to accomplish before school starts back up in the fall.

One is to lose the weight I gained during remodel (pregnancy gain?!?, heh, its got NOTHING on remodel gain!!!) Another is to get the rest of the popcorn texture removed, ceilings painted and new flooring installed.

I already have all of the supplies, the paint, flooring and trim, I just need time.

My goal is to make time during these 3 months, when I don't have to worry so much about bedtimes and school schedules, and get my house finished!!

I know a lot of you GWers have outdoor plans (this is GARDENWEB after all) but I would still love to hear them.

When fall comes, school is starting back up and the leaves are turning, what do you hope you willl have accomplished?

More raised garden beds? Finishing that fence or that car? Having a second fully functioning bathroom?

Share with us!! We are here to encourage each other to push on with our projects, no matter how big or small. Whether it is FINALLY getting a settlement on the crushed roof house or just unloading all those extra doors on Craigslist, we want to hear about it!

Comments (50)