SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dlm2000

How Do You Save and Share Inspiration Pics and Ideas?

DLM2000-GW
8 years ago

For those of you in the midst of your builds or already done, what have you found to be an efficient way of saving inspiration pictures or product ideas? I've had various categories of folders on my computer for years, then along came Pinterest which I also use. Never loved Houzz (shhhh, don't tell) so nothing here although sometimes I clip the photos (shhhh again) and save them.

The saving part is fairly easy but it's easy to get overwhelmed with categories and lots of things could fit in multiple places. And once a build process begins some need to be shared with an architect or builder or designer or who knows. Pinterest drives me nuts because you can't scroll through a folder easily so I really don't want to pass that on to a professional and expect them to fight with it.

What saving method do you use? What categories have you found useful? How do you share with professionals? And on another note, I sure don't want to lug my laptop around but find my tablet to be a pain and less efficient than I would like - what have you used successfully?

Thanks for sharing your hits and misses - looks like we're starting down this path.

Comments (7)