SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chubbs8

Come see how you all have inspired me - Christmas decor pics

chubbs8
15 years ago

I have been lurking here for this entire year, learning and picking up ideas from you guys. I love to see everyone's decorations and houses. I thought I would post my Christmas decorations for you all. I go a little overboard at Christmas, but I enjoy it so. I would welcome your feedback and thanks for all the information you guys have given to me.

Here we go - This is my hall shelf display.

Here are a few pictures of my tree in the front window.

Here are a few in the powder room. An explosion of color for such a small space. I have always wanted to do a peacock tree and have been saving decorations for several years. This year I took the plunge.

Here we go into the kitchen. Lots of santas and reindeer.

My favorite decoration of Christmas is my branch hanging from the kitchen ceiling. A friend of mine had one in her house and I stole the idea from her.

I also love the flying reindeer in the window between my kitchen and the greatroom. My husband is great to help me hang all the things.

My corner cabinet in the breakfast room.

Here is the breakfast table. Forgot the silverware. Oh well.

A few santa plates in the soffit of the cabinets.

Here are some pictures of the dining room and table setting.

The snowmen on top of the china cabinet.

Here are a few vignettes I have set up in the great room. I learned about these from you guys and have had such fun creating them.

I decided to do a fairy tree this year. I saw one a few years ago and had a little tree I hadn't used in a few years. So may cute fairies at Marshalls and TJ Maxx for just a few dollars.

Here is my mantle. The picture of the whole thing is not very good but it is so long I couldn't get a better one. Then some close ups of my Santas on the mantle. I have collected them for years, but it makes such a dramatic design to group them together instead of plunking one here and there like I used to do before coming here to learn.

My least favorite thing to do is remove all the stuff from my bookcase to put all the Christmas stuff in, but once I've done it I love the outcome.

A few other decorations in the great room.

I have a few things in the hall and my office.

Also the master bedroom is fun with gold and cream colors on the tiny tree.

Sorry if this post is too long. I hope you enjoyed my "Tour of Homes". I appreciate all of you taking time to share you lovely things and am so glad for this site where we can learn from each other.

Merry Christmas everyone! Leeann

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022
More Discussions