This weird thing happened last nite.
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (16)
- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
Related Discussions
African Violet weird looking flower like things
Comments (15)Carol - 2 systemic miticides are very efficient - and not as poisonous as Avid -it is Forbid and Pylon. Pylon is excellent for thrips as well - but it is very expensive and has a shelf life of 3 years. So -if you do not have them - do not waste your money. You can always buy it fresh as needed. I dragged my mites from AVSA in Raleigh. Why I think that Aniketa needs to restart the yucky plant - because no matter what she does - it will look horrible and distorted for a year- and if she restarts from a leaf - she will have new blooming plants in 6 months. I. PS Linda - I would say - if you are not as lazy as I - spray it twice. Irina And I sprayed everything with Pylon that was old....See MoreAny weird happenings at your house?
Comments (19)My fruit trees are budding -- one of which still has leaves from last fall! -- and the forsythia are starting to bloom everywhere. The tulips are coming up now to join the other bulbs. My animals are shedding in earnest now, so they think spring is around the corner, too. If we're going to get nasty weather, I hope it's now before the pants take too much damage. And as much as I like the mild weather, so do many of the bugs that I'll spend the summer battling....See Moresomething wonderfully weird happened...
Comments (7)I to drove back to my old house in the old neighborhood. As I made the turn onto my street a drug dealer shouted ..Hay Man ... HAY I'v got what you want ... and held up his hand in a fist clutching a hand full of drugs. I ignored him and continued down the street to my old house. I spotted the old green carpeting rolled up and put on the curb for the trash man to take. I pulled in the drive, just over the side walk, to think about some nice old times, when the front door opened very slowly.... a young kid looked out and said, hay ... what you want....I said with smile and a pleasent voice, "I used to live here." The young man, pearing through the crack in the door said... SO WHAT....That's about what I was thinking right about now. I asked what happened to the house next door.. (the Phalens house) It was loaded with kids when I was young. I was an only child so I had lots of good friends next door.... "Oh that house" the boy replied... "well they had some bad peoples living there and the landloard tossed them out.... so the peoples that lived there trashed the house." Oh my what a mess that was, boared up windows and all. Who ever they were, they new how to trash a house. When I was growing up I always wanted the neighborhood to be nice, so I could come back and visit with old friends and neighbors, pet with the old dog next door and see the old lady who only gave us kids apples for Holloween. Oh well... that's life...........I'm glad I don't live there any more. Thanks for reading this....I feel a little better now.... (I think) Scott...See MoreWeird thing happened to me last night....
Comments (29)I think a lot of possibilities have been brought up and I wouldn't know how you could narrow it down. I just hope it doesn't happen again. You mentioned watery diarrhea. My son is allergic to peanuts and his reactions have been gastrointestinal. I didn't know he was reacting at the time but in hindsight, after learning a few things about allergic reactions, I should have been tipped off because of the consistency of the vomit and diarrhea. It was very liquidy. At the time, I couldn't understand where it was all coming from since usually a child will only vomit what he has in his stomach but in an allergic reaction, your body keeps producing more of something (histamines???) and this is what was coming out of Nick. So based on the timing and the consistency of the diarrhea, I don't think you can rule out some type of allergic reaction....See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZWeird but Wonderful Backyard Features
These outdoor areas will have you looking at your own backyard through fresh eyes. Do you dare to be different?
Full Story
LIFESo You're Moving In Together: 3 Things to Do First
Before you pick a new place with your honey, plan and prepare to make the experience sweet
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ10 Things People Really Don’t Want in Their Homes
No love lost over fluorescent lights? No shocker there. But some of these other hated items may surprise you
Full Story
FURNITUREHow to Buy a Quality Sofa That Will Last
Learn about foam versus feathers, seat depth, springs, fabric and more for a couch that will work for years to come
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ10 Truly Irritating Things Your Partner Does in the Kitchen
Dirty dishes, food scraps in the sink — will the madness ever stop?
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPING10 Things Neat Freaks Know to Be True
Do you err on the incredibly tidy side? Then you probably already live by these nuggets of neat wisdom
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROS8 Things Interior Designers Want You to Know
Get the scoop on certifications, project scope, working from afar and more
Full Story
DREAM SPACESJust a Few Things for the Dream-Home Wish List
A sunken hot tub, dedicated game room, tree house, hidden wine cellar and more. Which of these home luxuries would you like best?
Full Story
MOVING9 Things New Homeowners Know to Be True
Just moved into a new home? Congratulations! The fun is about to begin
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROS17 Things Color Consultants Want You to Know
Dithering over potential palettes for your home? A color pro might be the way to go. Here's how it works
Full Story
ravencajun Zone 8b TX