SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andy9599

Bluestar Servicing Questions

Andy M
9 years ago

Yes, this is my first post and no I'm not trying to start an argument or anything like that. I'm in the process of renovating my kitchen which has been in disarray for the last couple of years. The renovation is supposed to happen this summer and I thought I had it all mapped out but I've encountered a bit of a set back. My original local Bluestar dealer (5km from my house) has stopped carrying the brand due to issues that they were having getting their customers serviced. At one point I thought Eurostoves had also stopped selling the brand but I just went to their site and they are selling the platinum series which makes me happy.

So, on to my question. Has anyone in Ontario had issues with Bluestar servicing? I'm concerned about buying something and not being able to service it locally afterward although I'm sure I could simply drive down to redding if necessary :) . I'm interested in the 48" Platinum if that makes a difference.

Also, if anyone has any feedback on the Platinum series of ranges I'd like to hear about it. Can't seem to find to much out there.

Thanks

Andy

Comments (8)