SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wantonamara

Bloomin' BAD day

wantonamara Z8 CenTex
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

OH dear, Here comes another one. I see incoming at 11o'clock. You think being a flower was all wine and roses But it the pits sometime. Let me tell you, today it is just plain blooming bad!

I wanna talk to you eye to eye, face to face, and tell you that , "here's to mud" in your eye has nothing on bugs crawling through your eye. I really need a raise in pay, This Blooming business is hard nasty work. No one ever thinks of asking for hazard pay upfront.

OH Jesus, I had it bad today but nothing like poor Ms. Poly A. Cantha. She is all torn up beyond repair and God, she was a beauty. Let me tell you, she was a belle. She was pretty from above.

She had a profile that was not to be believed.

She was pretty up close and a stunner from afar. Anyway you looked at her she was the star of the garden.

Then the neighborhood thugs moved in and started sucking off of her, poor girl. They were partying hardy not minding the hostess and abusing her hospitality like the low class scum that they are.

One critter drank to much or got sick. It all curled up weird under the petal on the far left, or is that two bugs doing the dirty deed.. Not sure what to make of it.

Poly's Pistels and stammens are all a fluttering and heaving. I think it is really bad in there! Then the garden Giantess made it rain Dawn on Poly , but I think it is too late. Giantess was too busy taking pictures mindlessly.

OH CRIMMINY, If that was bug sex, they sure pop those baby suckers out quick. They are just surging out of poor Polly. I don't think they like Dawn. Do you think all those babies were in the swollen up curled bug, and they were eating their way out of the bug?

Poor, Poor, Poly, I will always remember the beautiful and dignified Poly A. Cantha.

Did I tell you, the Giantess mate has accused her of a war crime in the great BUG WAR. all these bugs are all dead , DEAD DEAD DEAD and I am glad. good bugs , bad bugs. It's all immaterial, If a bug is in your eye, he is BAD.

Comments (4)