SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kenneth_croisetiere

Need Help Identifying (3)weeds (pics attached)

Good afternoon fellow Gardenweb Gurus! I live in Northern Virginia and last fall completely killed everything and started over on my lawn. I used an aggressive non-selective chemical, cut the lawn super low, disturbed the surface, then planted a quality blend of TTTF (which I purchased online from a reputable source). My grass came up great last fall. I may be panicking a little too early, however the weeds are starting to take off and it seems like my grass hasn't started growing yet! Therefore, after researching this site, I believe I need to get a liquid chemical (weed-b-gone, etc) and target these weeds that are starting to pop up everywhere. I was then planning on waiting until the grass starts growing (which hopefully is soon), cut it when it gets tall enough, then fertilize for the first time. If my thinking/process is flawed, please, feel free to steer me in the right direction.

I need a little help identifying these (3)weeds. by far, the greatest number of weeds are the taller thinner ones with the small white flowers starting to bloom. Once I figure out what these are, I was planning on making the trip to Lesco tomomorrow.

Thanks in advance ladies and gents!

-Ken

Comments (5)