SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sara_ann_gw

Pleased with Palatine

sara_ann-z6bok
9 years ago

I had a very pleasant experience when I checked out my Palatine order this morning. I wasn't expecting it, but the first rose bush I pulled out of the box, when I looked at the tag, said "Charles de Gaulle." My first thought was, must be a mis-labeled one, because even though I did order it, just about as soon as we were able to start ordering last year, it was already sold out. Needless to say I was disappointed, but I ordered a substitute, and thought I would just try next year, not the end of the world. When I started checking out winter damage on my existing roses, I noticed my Folklore looked kind of iffy, so I called and asked if they still had a Folklore, they did, so I added that to my order. I asked Rachel, who is the sweetest lady if I could go ahead and reserve a Charles de Gaulle for 2016. I don't know if she thought I meant 2015. Whatever the situation, it was a very pleasant surprise. I wasn't short on any roses, they were all there, I do think I got charged for it, which is fine, I should have, but it was so totally unexpected. And to top it off every rose is huge and healthy looking, Such a good company! I am a little embarrassed that I was somewhat irritated with them last year. They go out of their way to be accommodating and I believe almost everyone wants their roses, and their prices are reasonable, that's a good thing!

Comments (24)