SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
houserookie2

Kitchen elevation opinions please

houserookie
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

I spent good part of the morning drawing my new kitchen, when I realized I drew half of it flipped... Anyway... I flipped it back to the correct position in my IPad, and re-wrote the labels in red. :) So excuse my amateur sketch!

The kitchen is custom built for our new house. Perimeter is white painted wood cabinets, and the island is wood stain. Ceiling height is 10'1". There is a pot filler above the cooktop.

I like the kitchen layout as is. Just wanted different set of eyes to look at the drawer and doors distribution. I've been looking at it for so long, I'm crossed eyed...

I considered a thin spice pull out on either side of the cooktop drawers, but they are ~$400 each. Yikes! But I have not completely discarded the idea yet. Opinions there? For the moment I put a fixed open shelf for oils and spices inside the corbels.

We have 48" between the long wall of cabinets and the island, and at least that between the smaller wall of cabinets and the side of the island. The other side of the island, continuing the long wall of cabinets, is a ~12x12 ft breakfast area.

Please feel free to drop your 2 cents! Thank you! :)

Floorplan · More Info

Floorplan · More Info

Floorplan · More Info

Floorplan · More Info

Comment

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!