SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

Davisson Daylilies

Julia WV (6b)
9 years ago

I'll start by saying I've had no issues with growing Judy Davisson daylilies here in my garden. I do make sure I pick the either a sev or dor and so far I'm pleased with the results. Here are some that I grow here in no particular order.

BETTY SPAGHETTI - new last year so waiting to see how it adjusts to our northern tundra weather this winter.

LOST IN THE TOY STORE - new last year so no feedback.

MEAN GREEN - I've had it a couple of years now and it does great here. I divided it last fall so hoping it doesn't set back too much. Time will tell.

RIBBIT RIBBIT - another great daylily and just kept on blooming.

OSTERIZED - new last year. No feedback other than I love yellows

WHAT'S UP DOWN SOUTH - Another great performer here. Next to it is Mean Green.

RAMBUNCTIOUS ROSIE- I can't find my other pics of this one so sorry for the poor photo. This one I have to dig up in the spring and move it. Seems it is not getting to it full height potential. It did great the first year I had it but it is definitely getting crowded out by the thugs. You can barely see it in the previous pic behind WUDS and MG.

I believe that is all the Davisson daylilies I have so far. A couple more will be coming this spring.
I will say all the bud counts, scape heights and bloom size she gives are very accurate for the ones
I've purchased and growing here in my garden. I've purchased all through Judy and have not been disappointed in any of the plants she has sent.

Next I'll try to do a post on Karol Emmerich daylilies that I grow. :)

Comments (16)